Jump to content
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

FENIX Steel Alloy Recycled Filament

   (0 reviews)

FENIX Steel Alloy Recycled Filament

   (0 reviews)

200.00 EUR


  • Price 200.00 EUR
0 Questions
0 Reviews
350 views

Description

FENIX Steel Alloy consumables are a result of the FENIX Project where using recycled materials (PCBs from devices via Hydrometallyrgy method) filaments are produced for metal printing on your home or professional FDM printer. 3D printed objects acquire their final properties such as hardness and strength through a standard chemical / thermal debinding and sintering process which practically means that the originally printed model must be baked in a specific way to remove the printing aids and remain 100% metal. 

Consumables are made up of 82% metal while the remaining 18% is made of polymer which allows it to be easily printed on many desktop 3D printers.

The printed pieces, if you do not have access to an oven, can be sent to 3DHUB for the conversion process from the green part to the final sintered metal object. Contact us for the costs of the sintering service.



Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

Guest
This advert is now closed to further questions.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.